In order to use our service we will require our clients to provide at least these data/documents. Having these data will improve our review and insights quality. After acquiring and doing the initial assessment, we will send the invoice and email interviews/questions to our clients, the process is elaborated at the bottom part. Here are those requirements:
- Comparative Financial Statements (consists of: Statements of Financial Position/Balance Sheet, Statements Profit or Loss, Statements of Cash Flow, Statements of Equity, Notes to Financial Statements)
- Company Profile (providing at least: Products and/or Services and Business Model)
- Management's concerns or identified problems
- Send our Terms of Service back along with your data to confirm that you have read and agreed (download here)
Please provide us with detailed, accurate or audited if possible, and honest data for best report quality.
Although we recommend full public transparency in business management, for privacy and legal issues, clients are advised to use only initials or disguised identity.
As mentioned in the Terms of Service, any occurring risks resulted from using our service are fully under the sole responsibility of our clients themselves.
Our business intelligence reports would provide at least these insights for the 3 core aspects of a company (this knowledge is gained from Plomia's own research and is presented at the Library. Those aspects are: sales, fulfilment, and finance):
- General overview
- Possible general risk or threat exposures and opportunities from current situation
- Proposed priority tasks for management
- Strategical plans subsequent to the proposed task
- Expected results with detailed Key Performance Indicators
Click here to download a sample report.
Normally we finish the report in about 5x24 hours, depending on how quickly our client respond to our requests for additional data. Our client will most likely needs to answer at least 3 emails to provide those data. Here are the steps:
- Submission of business data
- First email response sent to client, we might ask for some additional informations
- Your data is reviewed, analysed, and summarised along with other data from our research
- Free General Overview Business Intelligence Report is ready and sent to client with an offer for complete Business Intelligence Report
- Invoice are sent and paid
- Second email response from Plomia, we might ask for further informations and data through discussions or question lists
- Your data is processed and tested for implementation
- Final assesment questions is asked for feedbacks
- Informations are summarised into a Business Intelligence Report and sent to the client
Our invoice link will be sent to your email in this plomia.com redirect link format after you business' Statements of Financial Position/Balance Sheet is submitted:
plomia.com/inv<your company initials><date>
which will look like this:
You will be automatically redirected to our invoice at PayPal's website. Your business identity will be presented there to confirm the validity of the invoice.
IMPORTANT! Although we use third-party invoicing service from PayPal to accept payments, we only use it with our website redirect link (such as plomia.com/invBCI180618). Other direct link to PayPal or other website or method IS NOT a valid invoice, please check carefully before paying and confirm your payment as soon as possible.
You can pay using a credit or debit cards by following the instruction on the invoice. The processing of your payment is done securely by PayPal. You can check their safety feature here. We will generate the invoice link in our website after your data is submitted or upon your request. Our service fee is 500 USD + 0.3% of total asset value converted in USD using world bank's middle exchange rate. We require this amount to be fully paid before proceeding to our service.
Thank you for your trust in our service.