Business Intelligence Service
In order to use our service we will require our clients to provide at least these data/documents. Having these data will improve our review and insights quality. After acquiring and doing the initial assessment, we will send the invoice and email interviews/questions to our clients, the process is elaborated at the bottom part. Here are those requirements:
- Comparative Financial Statements (consists of: Statements of Financial Position/Balance Sheet, Statements Profit or Loss, Statements of Cash Flow, Statements of Equity, Notes to Financial Statements)
- Company Profile (providing at least: Products and/or Services and Business Model)
- Management's concerns or identified problems
- Send our Terms of Service back along with your data to confirm that you have read and agreed (download here)
Please provide us with detailed, accurate or audited if possible, and honest data for best report quality.
Although we recommend full public transparency in business management, for privacy and legal issues, clients are advised to use only initials or disguised identity.
As mentioned in the Terms of Service, any occurring risks resulted from using our service are fully under the sole responsibility of our clients themselves.
Our business intelligence reports would provide at least these insights for the 3 core aspects of a company (this knowledge is gained from Plomia's own research and is presented at the Library. Those aspects are: sales, fulfilment, and finance):
- General overview
- Possible general risk or threat exposures and opportunities from current situation
- Proposed priority tasks for management
- Strategical plans subsequent to the proposed task
- Expected results with detailed Key Performance Indicators
Click here to download a sample report.
Normally we finish the report in about 5x24 hours, depending on how quickly our client respond to our requests for additional data. Our client will most likely needs to answer at least 3 emails to provide those data. Here are the steps:
- Submission of business data
- First email response sent to client, we might ask for some additional informations
- Your data is reviewed, analysed, and summarised along with other data from our research
- Free General Overview Business Intelligence Report is ready and sent to client with an offer for complete Business Intelligence Report
- Invoice are sent and paid
- Second email response from Plomia, we might ask for further informations and data through discussions or question lists
- Your data is processed and tested for implementation
- Final assesment questions is asked for feedbacks
- Informations are summarised into a Business Intelligence Report and sent to the client
Our invoice link will be sent to your email in this plomia.com redirect link format after you business' Statements of Financial Position/Balance Sheet is submitted:
plomia.com/inv<your company initials><date>
which will look like this:
You will be automatically redirected to our invoice at PayPal's website. Your business identity will be presented there to confirm the validity of the invoice.
IMPORTANT! Although we use third-party invoicing service from PayPal to accept payments, we only use it with our website redirect link (such as plomia.com/invBCI180618). Other direct link to PayPal or other website or method IS NOT a valid invoice, please check carefully before paying and confirm your payment as soon as possible.
You can pay using a credit or debit cards by following the instruction on the invoice. The processing of your payment is done securely by PayPal. You can check their safety feature here. We will generate the invoice link in our website after your data is submitted or upon your request. Our service fee is 500 USD + 0.3% of total asset value converted in USD using world bank's middle exchange rate. We require this amount to be fully paid before proceeding to our service.
Thank you for your trust in our service.
1. Sales and Marketing
2. Accounting and Internal Control
3. Legal and Tax
4. Human Resource
5. Cash Flow Management
6. Business Information Technology (IT)
7. Business Management and Automatisation
9. Plomia's Sample Reports
Frequently Asked Questions
|Business Intelligence Service: |
2. Help to Manage Business
4. Small Medium Businesses
5. Service Cost
6. Payment PayPal
7. Payment Alternative
- What is the purpose of using Business Intelligence Service?
To get to know how your business is doing. Sometimes (or most of the times) CEOs or business owners get too caught up in operational and daily tasks that makes them unaware of greater risks or opportunity that they might miss. Thats where we come in, to provide insights about things surrounding your business.
- How can Business Intelligence Service help me manage my business?
By knowing the condition of your business, you can make more precise decisions, prioritising necessary actions, and maybe planning for a vacation while knowing for sure that your business is running well. The point is, data analysis makes it all better. Informed decisions are proven* to have significant effect on business progress. We help you minimise risks or missed opportunities, set a clear goals by comparing with similar business' data, and prevent any mismanagement such as fraud and high employee turnover.
- Is there any requirements for a business to be able to get a Business Intelligence Report? Why if any?
Yes, they are stated here (financial reports, business info, and agreement of our terms). Because financial reports with a deep knowledge of the business are a well proven** way to see the complete or big picture of a business condition. For some special cases like a business that have not been started, the requirements can be different, this will be informed as we communicate at the beginning of our service. We need to know where you are before knowing how you can get to where you wanted to be. And well, there is also a fee for a full report, but we do also provide a general overview report for free.
- Does Business Intelligence Service available for small or medium businesses?
- How much does it cost to use the Business Intelligence Service?
The general overview report is available for free, but a full report will cost you 500 USD + 0.3% of your business' total asset value in USD.
- How do I pay for the service?
We use PayPal's invoicing tool. The link to the invoice is stated in the general overview report, please note that we do not use any other link. We do not send any invoice links, documents, or data through emails or any other means, unless to restate the link that has already provided in the general overview report.
- Is there any other way to make payments to Plomia?
No. We're truly sorry, but it is necessary for the security of your payment. PayPal can cancel any fraudulent payment and help securing the processing of credit and debit cards. This will ensure that your money is safe even at the event of fraudulent activity.
- What does a Business Intelligence Report contain?
The free report contains at least the overview of the company and risk and opportunity identification. The full report will have additional proposed action plan and advise. You can also see it here, or see the sample report here.
- What is the Library?
The Library is a growing collection of our business knowledge. All of the business principles, research, and sample reports are continuously added there to help you and our team as a guideline to analyse and determine the necessary actions for your business.
- What does a Library contain?
1. Business principles, such as sales strategies, accounting principles, good corporate governance, etc.
2. Research, such as the effect of employees' happiness toward their performance, efficiency versus creativity, etc.
3. Sample reports for worldwide public companies.
- How can the Library help me?
It serves as a business guideline, knowledge base, or simply an enjoyable article. It can help you solve a business problem, prevent one, or even use them as a tactical stepping stone. What's better is, it is all available for free.
Terms of Service
You can download our Terms of Service here.
Thank you for using our products and services (“Services”). Plomia’s trademark and copyrights are owned and managed by Leonardo Purwadi, as well as all other provided Services. By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Our Services are very dinamic, so sometimes we may modify or add some terms and those terms become part of your agreement with us. You should look at the terms regularly. By sending us back this Terms of Service document, you confirm that you have agreed, read, understood, and would agree to any changes of this terms for as long as you are using our Services.
You will use our Services at your own risk. You hereby declare to take all the responsibilities that may occur upon using our Services including but not limited to lost profits, revenues or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages. In all cases, Plomia will not be liable for any loss or damage that you suffer before, during, or after using our Services.
We do not make any specific promises about our Services. For instance, we do not make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services or their reliability, availability or ability to meet your needs. We provide our Services “as is”.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services. We do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Do not remove, obscure or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services. Some of our Services display some content that is not Plomia’s. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available.
Our Services are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without a written permit from us.
Plomia will keep your data confidential and private, but we will use the information for our reseach in order to improve our Services quality. By using our Services, you give us a worldwide license to use your submitted data for our research and the rights to publish the result in a manner that protects your full identity, make sure that you have the necessary rights to grant us this licence for any content that you submit to our Services.
Thank you for trusting us.
Dear CEOs and Business Owners,
Managing business has never been a simple task. You are always expected to be the best decision makers to improve the company's profitability. Unfortunately all of us only have 24 hours per day with limits of stress which usually prevent us from being always at the top state to do that. Even after implementing systems and delegate some tasks, it is still a tough job. Bear with us, we may be able to help you.
Thank you for trusting us.
Plomia Business Intelligence Team