|Business Intelligence Service: |
2. Help to Manage Business
4. Small Medium Businesses
5. Service Cost
6. Payment PayPal
7. Payment Alternative
- What is the purpose of using Business Intelligence Service?
To get to know how your business is doing. Sometimes (or most of the times) CEOs or business owners get too caught up in operational and daily tasks that makes them unaware of greater risks or opportunity that they might miss. Thats where we come in, to provide insights about things surrounding your business.
- How can Business Intelligence Service help me manage my business?
By knowing the condition of your business, you can make more precise decisions, prioritising necessary actions, and maybe planning for a vacation while knowing for sure that your business is running well. The point is, data analysis makes it all better. Informed decisions are proven* to have significant effect on business progress. We help you minimise risks or missed opportunities, set a clear goals by comparing with similar business' data, and prevent any mismanagement such as fraud and high employee turnover.
- Is there any requirements for a business to be able to get a Business Intelligence Report? Why if any?
Yes, they are stated here (financial reports, business info, and agreement of our terms). Because financial reports with a deep knowledge of the business are a well proven** way to see the complete or big picture of a business condition. For some special cases like a business that have not been started, the requirements can be different, this will be informed as we communicate at the beginning of our service. We need to know where you are before knowing how you can get to where you wanted to be. And well, there is also a fee for a full report, but we do also provide a general overview report for free.
- Does Business Intelligence Service available for small or medium businesses?
- How much does it cost to use the Business Intelligence Service?
The general overview report is available for free, but a full report will cost you 500 USD + 0.3% of your business' total asset value in USD.
- How do I pay for the service?
We use PayPal's invoicing tool. The link to the invoice is stated in the general overview report, please note that we do not use any other link. We do not send any invoice links, documents, or data through emails or any other means, unless to restate the link that has already provided in the general overview report.
- Is there any other way to make payments to Plomia?
No. We're truly sorry, but it is necessary for the security of your payment. PayPal can cancel any fraudulent payment and help securing the processing of credit and debit cards. This will ensure that your money is safe even at the event of fraudulent activity.
- What does a Business Intelligence Report contain?
The free report contains at least the overview of the company and risk and opportunity identification. The full report will have additional proposed action plan and advise. You can also see it here, or see the sample report here.
- What is the Library?
The Library is a growing collection of our business knowledge. All of the business principles, research, and sample reports are continuously added there to help you and our team as a guideline to analyse and determine the necessary actions for your business.
- What does a Library contain?
1. Business principles, such as sales strategies, accounting principles, good corporate governance, etc.
2. Research, such as the effect of employees' happiness toward their performance, efficiency versus creativity, etc.
3. Sample reports for worldwide public companies.
- How can the Library help me?
It serves as a business guideline, knowledge base, or simply an enjoyable article. It can help you solve a business problem, prevent one, or even use them as a tactical stepping stone. What's better is, it is all available for free.