An access ID is what you can use to log in from the Site Summary side bar (by clicking the top left '≡' button) of our site. After logging in, you will be able to see exclusive contents. In order to get one, you will have to provide at least one email address and make a payment to our PayPal account [PayPal.me/Plomia]. The current price of an access ID is USD 50 for 6 months. You can do this in a few simple steps:
- Make a payment of USD 50 to our PayPal account [PayPal.me/Plomia] attaching a text note of your active email address (e.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Within 24 hours your email address will automatically be registered and it will become both your access ID and default initial password.
By purchasing our site's Access ID, you hereby acknowledge, understand, and agree, that:
- Our service is limited to providing the website and all the information therein, 'as is' and without any personal support or explanations for those information. Purchasing an Access ID will provide you with the account needed for log in purpose so that you can access further information exclusively provided for those who have logged in to our website.
- Despite our efforts to maintain data accuracy, the information we provided may sometimes contain errors in any kind, we are not responsible for any losses caused, and you hereby agree to release Plomia from any charges at all. Use it at your own risk.
- There can be no refund for all the payment you have sent to Plomia.
- Password reset can only be requested by sending an email from your listed email address (same as your Access ID) to email@example.com.